The combined catalog of all OLAC participants contains the following resources that are relevant to this language:
Use faceted search to explore resources for Maiwala language.
- ONLINESection C 1-13 Milne Bay District Comparative Vocabulary by John Lynch. Arthur Capell (compiler); Arthur Capell (researcher); John Lynch (compiler); Peter Newton (depositor). 1999. Pacific And Regional Archive for Digital Sources in Endangered Cultures (PARADISEC).
- ONLINEGlottolog 2.5 Resources for Maiwala. n.a. 2015. Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology.
Other resources about the language
- New approaches to university research in indigenous settings: an example from Papua New Guinea. Nagai, Yasuko. 2000. IAU Press and Pergamon.
- Developing assessment and evaluation strategies for vernacular elementary school classrooms: a collaborative study in Papua New Guinea. Nagai, Yasuko. 2001. Anthropology and Education Quarterly.
- From vernacular to English: a model of innovation from within the hearts of the indigenous teachers in Papua New Guinea. Lister, Ronah; Nagai, Yasuko. 2004. Language and Education.
- Vernacular education and development: dilemmas, struggles and innovations in Papua New Guinea. Nagai, Yasuko. 2001. Convergence.
- Developing a community-based vernacular school: a case study of the Maiwala elementary school in Papua New Guinea. Nagai, Yasuko. 1999. Language and Education.
- The emergence of hidden talents in Papua New Guinea: creating story books with the people who have never written in their language. Nagai, Yasuko. 1999. Adult Education and Development.
- From enjoyment to critical thinking: a journey of developing creativity and critical awareness in story writing in a Melanesian community. Nagai, Yasuko. 2008. The International Journal for the Practice and Theory of Creative Writing.
- ONLINEBridging between vernacular and English: the Maiwala teacher's experience. Lister, Ronah; Nagai, Yasuko. 2004. READ.
- What is our culture? What is our language? Dialogue towards the maintenance of indigenous culture and language in Papua New Guinea. Lister, Ronah; Nagai, Yasuko. 2003. Language and Education.
- ONLINEUnubahe: A nearly extinct language. Rueck, Michael J. 2001. SIL Language and Culture Archives.
- Designing a vernacular English bridging programme in Papua New Guinea. Nagai, Yasuko. 2003. Convergence.
- Towards the maintenance of the Maiwala language: the role of a vernacular elementary school in Papua New Guinea. Nagai, Yasuko. 2000. Papua New Guinea Journal of Education.
- Vernacular education in Papua New Guinea: is it really effective?. Nagai, Yasuko. 2004. Convergence.
- Community-based curriculum development in Papua New Guinea: a case study. Nagai, Yasuko. 1998. Adult Education and Development.
- ONLINEMaiwala: a language of Papua New Guinea. n.a. 2013. SIL International.
Other search terms: dialect, vernacular, lexicon, dictionary, vocabulary, wordlist, phrase book, grammar, syntax, morphology, phonology, orthography